Healthy Children, Happy Families
De-Stress for the Holidays
Free, but RSVP required: Register Here
Join us for a SUPER FUN, light hearted event for parents of young children. The holidays can be a stressful time for all of us, so come mix and mingle with other like-minded peers and enjoy a short presentation addressing the challenges we all face as parents, and learn about local wellness opportunities! Kids are welcome, and will enjoy activities, dinner, and free child care!
Participants can expect…….
- A Photobooth hosted by the creative genius behind MUD (Middlebury Underground Discussions)
- Free dinner provided by ANESU afterschool meals programs
- Snacks for parents provided by Dakin Farms
- Free childcare with activities for kids (must RSVP in order to reserve child care space/meal)
- Wellness Fair– local wellness family activity folks will have a mini wellness fair with free giveaways and info about local opportunities.
- Incentives offered by partners:
This workshop is the first in a series of free events for parents of young children. Look for more fun events coming from this group in the new year.
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
Town Hall Theater, Midldebury
RSVP required: Register Here
Sponsored by Addison Building Bright Futures, Addison Integrating Family Services, Otter Creek Child Center, Bristol Family Center and Evergreen Preschool, and funding though the Small and Inspiring grant through the Vermont Community Foundation.