Explore the flower farm and immerse yourself in fun activities for the whole family.
There will be…
– Pick-your-own flowers (various size containers and costs)
– A community art installation you can contribute to
– FREE kids activities and crafts
– $25 workshops to learn how to create a flower crown, wreath or other wearable flower jewelry. We’ll also have our version of a paint and sip, but instead sit amongst the flowers and paint your own masterpiece
– Tours of the farm
– Local food and beverage for purchase from savouré soda, jam and pickle and Blossom Whole Food Kitchen and Catering
– Local artisans and vendors
– and more!
Parking will cost $5 and in exchange you’ll be provided with a jar for PYO flowers.
It will be a cash only event.
Rain or shine!
If you’re interested in any of the workshops held that day, you can pre-register.