Join us in welcoming Parlour to Middlebury! The talented ladies of Briggs Carriage Co. in Brandon have set up a new full service hair, nail and facial salon at 8 Elm Street in Middlebury. We’re so excited to see this woman owned and run business thrive in Middlebury! While Parlour officially opens on Tuesday, August 30, we’re here with some sneak peak pictures and five reasons why we’re adding Parlour to our list of Local Secrets:
- Kid friendly. Owner Lisa Phelps and business manager Megan Mandigo have five kids between then, so when you arrive 5 minutes late covered in stickers, disheveled and seriously sleep deprived, they fully understand and are ready to pamper you.
- Coffee, tea and water. Again, stumbling in 5 minutes late, you’re greeted by friendly smiles and a much-needed and appreciated beverage. Bliss.
- Extra kid friendly cuts. Since two out of the three ladies cutting hair have kids of their own they’re unfazed by squirming toddlers, sassy preteens and surly teenagers. They earn major bonus points for speed and quality too.
- Tata Harper Facial Room… need we say more? We do? Ok then – manicure, pedicure, wax and lash tinting services.
- They’re really good at their jobs. Trust us.
Want to make an appointment? Here’s what you need to know: