Add to Calendar
04.02.2016 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Sugar On Snow schedule set for 2016
Join us for our annually delicious, topped with fun Pancake Breakfasts and Sugar on Snow Parties!
It wouldn’t be Spring at Dakin Farm without Sugar on Snow! Join us once again: March 26 and April 2 and 3. (Please note Easter is March 27 and there will be NO Sugar on Snow parties this day.)
- Get a taste of this year’s newest crop of pure Vermont maple syrup over spring snow or ice cream.
- Stop in to our annual Pancake Breakfasts for some mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage.
- Savor a sausage hoagie cooked in sap or a bowl of our very own maple chili for lunch.
- Observe boiling sap the traditional way. (Ferrisburgh Only)
- Purchase New Crop Syrup to take home.
- Taste FREE samples of Maple Syrup, ham, bacon & more.
Two fun-filled weekends at both locations:
Saturday, March 26 and April 2 and 3. (Please note Easter is March 27 and there will be NO Sugar on Snow parties this day.)
Ferrisburgh Schedule (Get Directions)
- 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Pancake Breakfast
Adults $7.95 (plus tax)
Kids $4.95 (plus tax)
- Noon – 4:00 p.m. – Live Music, Free Samples
Ferrisburgh Music Schedule:
- March 26 – Banjo Dan (The Sky Blue Boys)
- April 2 and 3 – Bob Degree and Friends
Leave a Reply