Take your bubble game up a notch with these cool DIY blowers.
What you need:
plastic water bottle
- Pour your favorite bubble solution* into a shallow container.
- Cut the bottom from a plastic drink bottle – with grown-up help.
- Pull a clean sock up over the bottom; secure it with a strong rubber band.
- Dip the sock-covered bottle end into the solution.
- Blow through the bottle top.
- Watch the bubble snakes grow.
*Homemade Bubble Solution
- Pour ½ cup of dishwashing soap into a large cup or container.
- Add 1 ½ cups water.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of sugar to the mixture.
- Gently stir.
- Take outside and have bubble-blowing fun.