Baby it’s cold outside…. time to dig out all the warm layers you’ve got; winter is finally here! Before you go hunting for another lost mitten or wrangle more outdoor gear into the back of your minivan, check out our top picks for fun this weekend and into early next week. Click through find out where you’ll find MiniBury next Tuesday evening.
Our five picks for fun this weekend and next week:
- Oohing and Ahhing the magical Christmas Tree Forest at Helen Porter Health Care and Rehabilitation Center this afternoon.
- Grabbing first turns Saturday morning at the Snow Bowl. Note: BYOsnacks, the kitchen doesn’t open until next weekend; frankly this may set a good precedent with our children that skiing≠hot dogs and fries ?
- Watching little and big Ice Hockey players at Kenyon arena Saturday afternoon. All community children are invited to “Skate with the Panthers” after the men’s 3:00pm game. We love this tradition.
- Down dogging and shopping local at Golden Well Farm in New Haven on Sunday. Their Holiday Fair includes sleigh rides, stress free shopping, yoga for bigs and littles plus more fun, yes please!
- Mingling with friends and like minded parents at the De-Stress for the Holidays event at Town Hall Theater. The event isn’t until Tuesday, but we’re already super stoked for the FREE child care, door prizes and thought provoking discussions. Plus we’ll be showing off all the fun and easy ways MiniBury can help navigate the busy season of life that is early childhood parenting!