…or a human with access to a computer?
MiniBury looking for help this mud season! Our family is about to expand – baby #3 is due to arrive at the end of March – so we’re looking for guest bloggers! There are very few requirements for each post; we just ask that the writing is family friendly, includes topics parents, grandparents, caregivers, etc are generally interested in, and pertains to local content. Before you get too excited, unfortunately you will not get paid (don’t feel bad, no one is paying us either).
If you might be interested, have an idea about writing one piece or several, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us to learn more!
Here are a few post ideas to get those creative juices flowing:
- Our family loves to ____ in the winter/spring.
- Favorite activity
- A series on gardening/crafts/projects with kids
- do’s & don’t’s with kids
- Current pediatric health topic – any doctors out there want to contribute?!
- Here’s how I… make it out the door in the morning…get the kids to bed… hike with kids… keep the house running smoothly… stay in shape… maintain calm… help the kids with homework….
- recipe ideas add to our local seasonal ideas
- etc, etc, etc…