Don’t you just love this time of year?! We can’t help but feel jolly walking around downtown Middlebury lately, especially with all the festive window displays and twinkling lights. Kudos to the Better Middlebury Partnership elves who have been working tirelessly day and night to ensure this month offers plenty of holiday fun for everyone. This weekend is, of course, no exception.
- Depending on where you live, there are two great ways to start your Saturday:
- Closer to Bristol? Stop by the Breakfast with Santa at Holley Hall!
- Closer to Middlebury? Don’t miss the Holiday Character Breakfast!
Both events are nearly sold out, so be sure to call ahead if you don’t have a ticket yet.
- If you missed Santa last weekend, never fear, he’s back town Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Maple Landmark.
- Here are numerous ongoing events you won’t want to forget about:
- Get your sugar fix from the hot chocolate hut at Cannon Park or upgrade to the grown up version at the Middlebury Chocolate Hot Chocolate pop-up shop!
- The ongoing Gingerbread House Exhibit at the Vermont Folk Life center.
- The ongoing holiday train exhibit at the Sheldon Museum.
- Free gift wrap of any item bought in Middlebury at 51 Main from noon – 4pm (last-minute shoppers, those busy elves will be wrapping up a storm December 21 from noon – 4pm as well, phew!)
- Slow down and snuggle up with your little ones at Ilsley Library for a special Winter Storytime.
- Finish off the day with a little classic family fun at the DJ Skate Night.
What’s your family doing this weekend? Please keep the suggestions coming, your comments are ALWAYS welcome and greatly appreciated. Email us.