The Better Middlebury Partnership is working on a new website to promote Middlebury and highlight all of the fun and exciting things going on in town. And, they need your help! They are looking for the following types of photographic images to include on the new website:
- Shots of Middlebury, including the downtown, Marble Works, Falls, store fronts/businesses, landscapes, north/south of town, College buildings, etc.
- Students (from preschool to college aged) in an academic setting or experience (field trips, in classrooms, etc.)
- Kids playing various sports, from early years through high school
- Kids through adults engaged in hiking/biking/fishing or other outdoor recreation
- Kids through adults engaged in anything artistic or musical (plays, festivals, concerts)
- High resolution digital files only
- Include photographer credit
- By submitting images, the photographer is giving the Better Middlebury Partnership the right to use the image on the discovermiddlebury.com website
- Email all images to: [email protected]
- Images should be sent by October 4th if possible.
Need more information? Contact Karen at 388-4126 with any questions.
Pam Davis says
I hope that will be some payment for the photographs if used. Artists are very generous as a whole and should be paid for their work. Too often they are expected to give it away..
Thanks for the comment Pam, I’d direct that specific comment at the BMP. I also think that they aren’t necessarily looking for professional/artist photographs, but rather putting a call out to the general population. Hope that helps!