- Food: In Central Park the grills will be firing up early to provide a huge selection of your favorite food with all the trimmings. There will also be hand-crafted items for sale.
- Entertainment: From 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon you’ll find Karaoke on stage in the gazebo.
- Family Fun: From 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. behind the Brandon Inn
- Silent Auction: Auction continues at Fellowship Hall next to the Congregational Church, across from Central Park. Doors open at 9 a.m. and close at 12 noon – reopens after the Parade until 3:00 p.m. This is our biggest fundraiser, so be generous!
At 1 p.m., this signature event of the Celebration starts at the intersection of Park, High and Marble Streets. The parade marches down beautiful Park Street, through downtown, past our historic Town Hall, through Conant Square, and ends at Brandon Lumber (on Route 7, about a half-mile north of the Brandon Inn). There will be floats, bands, fire engines, antique tractors, antique cars and much more!
- The Keating Five takes over the gazebo in Central Park, immediately following the parade. This extraordinary group of local musicians puts together an eclectic mix of rock, reggae, ska, funk, blues—and then some—so be sure to stick around to shake your booty! (NOTE: This event is sponsored by the Brandon Chamber of Commerce)
- Ball Race: No 4th of July is complete without the yearly ball race, over the falls at Green Park, just north of Central Park. The race is at 3:30 after the concert. (NOTE: This event is sponsored by the Lake Sunapee Bank)
Park Village (the old Brandon Training School, just north of town – At the intersection of Route 7 and the Arnold District Road)
- The fun continues at 5:00 p.m. with more food, fun, and float winner announcements.
- The DJ from Jam Man Entertainment (http://www.jammanentertainment.com) will be there again from 5:30 to dusk.
- The Fireworks will begin at dusk. Brandon puts on a spectacular show that you won’t want to miss.
Donations are appreciated – Look for BIDCC folks with donation buckets at the Fireworks, buy 50/50 tickets on Friday night, support The Silent Auction or write a check to the BIDCC and mail it to Treasurer, Susan Stone at 2999 Wheeler Road, Brandon, VT 0573.