Come on down to have a social-distanced visit! This event is 100% free. Here’s how it’s going to work:
Step 1: Sign up for a time slot here. Each ticket is for a carload, not each child. Whether you have 1 kid or 5 kids, if they’re all in the same car, that’s 1 ticket.
Step 2: At home, prepare any wishlists, letters, and gifts for Santa that you want to drop off.
Step 3: Show up at Maple Landmark (1297 Exchange St.) for your time slot as indicated in the ticket title. Please do not show up early! We are trying to keep everyone spaced out to keep things flowing.
Step 4: You will be greeted as you pull in and directed where to go. Follow the directions and signs to proceed.
Step 5: Enjoy your time, visiting the various stations set up along our wrap-around driveway:
- Family photo opportunity
- Fun animals and characters
- A mailbox for wishlists, letters, and gifts
- A goodie bag that includes the annual Santa Scoot car, activity sheets, and much more…
- A distanced visit with Santa, of course!
- Optional shopping in our showroom and playing on our 45′ train