Kid’s Day is Vermont’s largest Children’s Celebration in Battery Park in downtown Burlington.
- Parade begins at Edmunds School and heads down Main Street to Church Street. It ends at Battery Part at approximately 10:15am.
- NEW this year: FREE morning snack for all kids 18 and under at Edmunds starting at 8:30 am. Bring the kids early for this snack compliments of Burlington School Food Project.
- Art Displays on Church Street
10:00 am- 3:00 pm in BATTERY PARK
- FindandGoSeek Tent – summer camp programs, after school activities, sports and arts programs, and much more.
- Free, secure bike parking by the fountain with a helmet decoration station.
- Booth Exhibits and Crafts activities
- Entertainment and Dancers including the Young Tradition Concert
- Performances by great local artists
- The Burlington School Food Project – Summer Meal Program Free for all kids under 18
- Homerun Derby with wiffle ball and bat for kids of all ages while supplies last.
- Bucket Truck Rides!
- See a fire engine up close!!
- Playmobile-Giant games
- Freely Creative Stickermobile-Check out all the cool stickers on the VW stickermobile!
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures-Raffle for a snowboard!
- Philo Llamas -Meet their favorite Llama!
- Price Chopper -umping and bouncing Fun!
- Regal Gymnastics Academy-Check out the Tumble bus
- USA LUGE-Take a ride on a luge sled & meet the athletes!
- VT Shamrock Girls-Come give hockey a “shot” & win a small prize.
- Vermont Lake Monsters-Wiffle ball hitting machine
- BHS Helicopter
- and more!
MAIN STREET LANDING PARKING LOT
- Lollypop Express Train Rides from Union Station in Burlington to Charlotte and back ($7) at 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 2:45pm
- $2 discount to ECHO – last day to see the Strange Matter exhibit.
Ages: 0 and up
Cost: Free – Free Admission to Kids Day! | Train ride tickets $7
Parking: Yes – Lakeview Garage at Macy’s on Cherry Street – First 2 hours are Free | Free Parking at Perkins Pier
Features: Snack Stand, Port-a-potty, Playground, Restrooms, Picnic Area