Vergennes Holiday Stroll! The entire city celebrates the season with events happening all over the community including Santa’s Land in the Vergennes Opera House. The Holiday Stroll is produced by the Vergennes Partnership.
8:00-10:30am Breakfast & Crafts with Santa and his elves at VUHS Cafeteria (VUHS Friends of Music)
$7 adults, $5 kids ages 3-12, kids, 3 and under free.
9:00-3pm 15th Annual VUES Holiday Craft Fair
Bring a item for the Food Shelf for entry.
9:00-4:00pm Gingerbread House Exhibition and Judging on Main Street next to Luigis. Voting is available all day long.
9:00-2pm Holiday Baskets Silent Auction at the Bixby
10:30am Santa Reads The Night Before Christmas at the Bixby
11:00am Jon Gailmor Performance at the Bixby
11:30-1pm Holiday Refreshments at the Bixby
1:00pm Maiden Vermont Performance at the Bixby
11:00-12pm Father Time at the Clock Shop, Green Street (Vergennes Historical Society)
12:00-3pm Santa’s Village at the Opera House
- Pictures with Santa
- Reading with Mrs. Claus
- Drop off your letters to Santa and the Vergennes Police Dept. will be sure to get them safely to the Post Office.
- Holiday Crafts with Vergennes Job Corp
- 2:30pm Ugly Sweater Contest
- Vergennes Partnership Commemorative Ornaments on sale.
3-5:30pm Celebration in the Park
- Caroling/Singalong at the Bandstand: 3pm Victory Baptist Church Choir, 4pm The Ambrose Sisters, 4:45 The Sullivan Singers
- Hot Cocoa & Popcorn compliments of the Vermont Army National Guard
- Firepits and S’mores
- Give a Little to Those in Need: Bring wrapped Toys, drop off Coats, Mittens and Hats or Foodstuffs.
Vergennes Rescue will be on hand to collect.
- 4:45pm SD Ireland Lighted Truck comes to Vergennes.
- 5:30pm Tree Lighting with Mayor Bill Benton