All are welcome to participate in this free run or hike up and down the mountain.
Pre-registration not required but very helpful Register here!
- Face coverings required at start/finish area, but not on trails.
- Indoor facilities will be closed.
- Patrol hut will be open for emergencies only
- You can start anytime between 9am and 2 pm. Please register ahead of time, but you can also register day-of. Sweeps will go up at 1:30pm.
- The course goes up Voter and down Proctor for a grand total of a little over 2 miles and about 800 feet of vertical.
- Prizes for fastest, median, 3rd slowest times
- Winners will be forever enshrined on the Gobble Hobble plaque, which is mounted on the Worth Mountain outhouse atop Worth Mountain cliffs, aka the “highest outhouse on Middlebury property”
- Coffee and tea provided, bring a bagged lunch!